Monday, September 15, 2008

Craziness

Third week of blogging. I missed my deadline of having this post up by 12:00 am. Honestly, my mind was elsewhere, trying to figure out how to write my program. I had serious doubts that I would be able to come up with anything that would even function, let alone actually calculate the payroll without error. But, I did figure it out! For the most part.

Last night somehow my wireless got switched off, and suddenly I didn't have internet. At some point last year, my wireless switch completely fell off, so I had no way of turning it back on. So this morning I took my computer to IT and they ended up having to take my computer apart in order to get the wireless back on. I have no idea how it even got switched off in the first place. So, while I was already at IT I got help with my program and figured out how to fix it. Yay!

I did bake this week; I baked a Texas sheet cake and a pineapple sheet cake for the cross country team dinner. I have pictures, but currently cannot the cord that connects the camera to the computer. Boo.

No comments: